Thursday, July 24, 2008

Omma and Moss

Earlier this evening, on our way home, mamma asked where we were heading. I answered: Home Babba, mamma, Omma, Moss, Ben..... but then added: Omma, Moss airplane home.

Unfortunately, omma and moss had to go bye bye in the airplane. I still talk about them every day and ask for them too. I love it when they come to visit, they are funny and spoil me rotten. We did all kinds of funny activities this summer. My favorite activity was (and is) water. We went to Palm Beach in Galveston and visited Splash Town several times. Moss has a good tan, Omma is just plain black and I have a nice tan too, with a white behind :)
Omma turned 50 during her stay. We celebrated at the Chinese restaurant, sang Happy To You and ate birthday cake!
We all celebrated July 4th at Aunt Tara's and then did fireworks in our driveway later in the evening. Babba and I were in charge of the entertainment.
Omma and Moss: thank you for visiting me!!! I really miss you and home to see you soon.

No comments: