Monday, February 9, 2009

Lunch, Archaeology and Old McD

We went out to eat on Sunday at the Cheese Cake Factory. It was a late birthday lunch for abba.

We all studied our menus
Afterwards, we walked around the mall and ran into T-Rex here
I played archaeologist for a little while and did find a few dinosaur bones.

With all the good food and adventure back at the mall, we were in a great mood all the way home

We dropped off Moss and babba at our house and ventured out again. This time, down to Old McDonald's farm. I spent most of the visit on the big sand hill.
Annika went bird watching.
We managed to get on the last train ride, before the farm closed.
And, I got to ring the bell on the train.
There is nothing like a good bath at the end of a long day.

No comments: