We were sad to see the visitors leave and get back on track on our normal routine.
Mamma and
Babba are working and
Annika and I are at daycare. I didn't want to start daycare again, but wanted to stay at home and be spoiled rotten. After a few days, I got used to it again and now I smile and tell
mamma good bye every morning.
Annika is also getting used to daycare and is getting more comfortable with all the teachers.

We are also trying to get back on track as far as taking photos and keeping our blog up to date.


I now have a new bedroom. It's the big boy bed room. I helped paint and move toys over. I even arranged all my toys in my bedroom. Sometimes,
mamma and I didn't agree, but it all worked out.


I swim about once a week to keep up and not forget. But, I still have a long way to go to become a good swimmer.

No comments:
Post a Comment