Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Last weekend was Memorial Day Weekend. Annika and I were spent one night at our grandparents while mamma and babba went to a movie and dinner.

We had fun at omma's and abba's house. We played and played and played and played..... Mamma and babba stayed overnight at an hotel and got to sleep in. Meanwhile, Annika and I woke up extra early. We had breakfast and continued playing.
Later, mamma and babba brought lunch, we played some more and went home. Oh, I took this photo myself.
Sunday morning and we were couch potatoes. I played with Annika and held her while we watched tv. I really love my little sister.
Later that day, mamma and I went to the store to get some groceries and items for the get together. All the people were smiling at me at the store, because I was walking around with a bag of chips and talking on my Mickey cell phone. I type myself: vdggfggffffffffffffffgfff vsxzfdfsfgfgfgdfdfdfdfdfdg ttr xfdfxdddxferssfssddfdfddggdhdfsxvcbdndnndnddddndndndndndddddnndndnndndndndgfdfffffffgfdhd sds BEN zcxxva
Back at home, I baked the bread and mamma helped out.
My aunt and uncle's pool was fun as always and it was good to see everyone again.
Alyssa turns 17 this week, so we sang happy birthday to her.
Annika had fun too and enjoyed the hot tub too. Of course, we were tired by the time we headed home and fell asleep within minutes

No comments: