Thursday, June 4, 2009

Annika

Mamma and I took Annika to the doctor this morning for her 6month check up. Everything went well and I was a really good boy - all though Annika didn't care for the needles.

Annika and I have a little cold right now. Our lungs are clear and no fever, which is good. Unfortunately, Annika has an ear infection in her left ear. Oh... we saw a couple of white buds on her lower gums this morning! Now, she will be able to bite hard! Gotta keep my fingers away from her mouth.

She now weighs 14lbs 4 3/4oz, almost triple her birth weight and she is 26 1/2in long - 9 inches longer since birth.

I stepped on the scale this morning too 31 1/2lbs - Great!!... I have been trying to get above 30lbs for so long.

Hugs and kisses

Benjamin

No comments: