Friday, July 24, 2009

To the Faroes

First, purchase our tickets online.

Then, out to the pool to work on our tan.
On the day of travel: find a quiet corner with a great view at the airport

On the flight to Paris, we had a couple of wonderful and thoughtful flight attendants. Annika and I behaved very well.

In Copenhagen, after two flights, disrupted sleep, people, security checks...Annika and I were exhausted. I just wanted to be left alone and wanted to sleep. Annika was a little grumpy.
We finally arrived in the Faroes. Lots of people came to greet us and visit. That evening, Annika was so tired and cried when someone looked at her. I, on the other hand, was beyond tired and had a surge of energy. Eventually, we both fell asleep and slept through out most of the night.
The next day, we went shopping for a couple of things and I found a basket for me!!
We visited omma and abbi and I got this cool guitar
Annika played with her cousin, Dávid And yes, we are in the Faroes. Omma and I are feeding the horses at 10.30pm. I could not understand why they kept telling me to go to bed...it was light outside!!!

No comments: