Monday, June 9, 2008

Flying kites

We went over to grandma and granddad on Sunday to visit. I really looked forward to seeing them and kept asking for them in the car. We had lunch and ate burgers and home grown tomatoes. They had bought Chicken Nuggets just for me, but I didn't touch them. I wanted everything else on the table.

Abbi and omma, as I like to call them, had bought a couple of kites and since it was windy outside, we headed down to the park to try them out. Babba and I worked on one kite.It flew all the way up to the clouds....
Mamma and I tried to get Elmo airborne, but that was a different story. The Elmo kite was inflatable and it had a tiny hole in it, so it only worked for a few minutes and then fell down to the ground.Admiring babba'a kite. Omma is holding on to Elmo, who finally gave up flying.
After around 4 minutes of kite excitement, I wanted to move on the the swings and of course, only abbi was allowed to push me.What a great Sunday.

No comments: