Friday, September 12, 2008

Babba and I at home

Since babba came home a few days back, I have been spending half my days at daycare and the other half at home, working on house projects. This time, we have worked on our back yard entrance. For some reason, grass won't grow in that one spot. After babba and I worked on it, it looks a whole lot better. Now, we have a nice flag stone entrance, rather than just mud.
When we are not working at home, we like to relax by playing golf. I like the big golf course, but last week but it was too warm to play outside. Instead, we played indoor mini golf.
I did really well and on the last hole, the red light started to blink. That meant, I did really well. The light didn't blink for babba..... That means, I won!!
Omma and abbi came over last weekend for dinner. They brought me a football. This is one of those strange footballs. It is not round, so you cannot kick in. Instead, you are supposed to throw the football..... I guess somehow that makes sense...???
Halloween is around the corner.....well, it is actually almost two months away, but all the stores are stocking up on Halloween outfits and masks. We tried some of them on. Babba tried all the scary ones and tried to spook me.

I wanted to try on the masks as well, but didn't like the scary kinds. I finally found a happy mask.... cheese...!!!Benjamin

No comments: