
A few days back,
Mostur sent this photo and told me all these motorbikes drove by her apartment in Copenhagen. "At least 5000" she said... I don't know if she was bragging or actually counted them all, but there sure are a lot of motor bikes. This reminds me of my younger days when I also used to ride around on my Harley.

I think I have grown up some since then and now prefer the slower and quieter motor bike machines at the store.

Oh, and then I have my own Hot Wheels course at home. The cars drive through loops, turns and jump far. They are really racing around on the track.

Not that it has anything to do with motorbikes, but I just want to let you know that my baby sister is now 26 weeks in the making. This picture was taken early this morning, so excuse the lovely hairdo. Soon, I can show baby how to build a big race car track and then we can race each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment