Omma and
Gumma (Aunt) are finally here. We've been counting down ever since we found out, they were coming over.

Friday evening,
mamma and I headed down to the airport. We tried to find their airplane, but there were too many, and they all had the same col


Next morning, I woke up to candy heaven...
yummi.
Annika, like most girls, only wanted to try on her new clothes.

Sunday morning walk to the store.
Annika has been inside for the most part lately due to an ear infection. But, she finally go to come outside and enjoy the good weather.

We now have a new patio cover..I'll post pictures of it later. But
babba worked on connecting and running a drain from our back yard all the way to the front.
Mamma and I helped out a little bit. I even
let mamma use my shovel.

I am still taking swimming lessons and get better and better at swimming.

No comments:
Post a Comment