Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend at full speed

This weekend was super fun. We had a lot to do and I enjoyed every bit of it. Not in chronological order, but: Babba and I played golf. I won with 21 points against his 80-something. This was because he hit the ball into the water and I learned my lesson: I flat out refused to play on those courses that had water nearby.
I have started on my swim lessons. We went in for evaluation/introduction on Sunday and today, I had my first lesson. I was cautious at first, but did better towards the end. John goes to swimming as well. John is my friend.

Cheese!!!!
One evening, we all went out for barbecue and I met Zoe from daycare at the BBQ place. We had a lot of fun out in the Amalie and Susanne stopped by for a visit...
And we had ice cream..... frozen Fresca, actually
I offered Annika some of my juice, but she didn't care for it.
She preferred sitting on the swing with Moss.
Babba pretended to be a hamster in his little (big) wheel.
John and I went to the zoo and rode the train after wards.



No comments: