Sunday, December 30, 2007

Before Christmas

Actually, we had a lot of plans, but everything was put on hold when I came down with the flu, then mom got it and then dad got some of it too. Anyway, we had a good time in between the fever spikes and when we had visitors. Great grandma, grandma's sister, Bárdur, Rakul and their kids stopped by for tv bingo and cake


Aunt Jenny and Sølva stopped by and I got a little dog from them.
Rógvi, Durita and their girls stopped by too and I had a good time playing with Brynja.

Time to decorate the Christmas Tree. Nice!!!
We finally got well enough to go outdoors. We headed down to the mall to meet Santa.
Santa gave us oranges and we met Ronja and Emi.
Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Wow Benjamin! sounds like you and your parents had a great Christmas!
Happy New Year from Rhiannon and her family :-)