Sunday, December 30, 2007

A long trip

Sunday morning, we woke up early. A big car picked us up and took us to the airport. Even if we drove in a nice and big car, I still protested when we passed up all the shuttles at the airport. We checked in and stood in line for security. Finally, we made it through, had breakfast and spent some time watching all the other airplanes outside. Finally, we got to board our flight and I was so excited. I could not talk about anything but airplane, airplane, airplane. Somewhere over Louisiana, I fell asleep.
Again, I got sick the day before and I ran a high fever the night before. With some good care, my fever was kept down and I felt well enough to travel. I did good too. We enjoyed some donuts at Newark Airport.
We built a tent for me in the flight to Denmark. It made sleeping a lot easier.
Sometimes, I would stand and sleep too.
Finally, Denmark! Mostur met us at the airport and we took the train to her apartment.
We had a good time, ate good food and relaxed. In return, I shared my pacifiers with Mostur.

Later in the evening, a taxi picked us up and we went back to the airport. We had one more flight to the Faroes. At first, Mostur told us, she was not flying with us. She would fly a few days later. But, at the airport, she surprised us all and told us, she was flying with us after all. Yeah!!!
Omma og Abbi met us up at the airport in the Faroes. I was so happy to see them again.

Benjamin

No comments: