Saturday, December 8, 2007

Neighborhood Christmas Party

We went to the neighborhood Christmas party today. Santa was sitting there and waiting for me. I walked right over to him and sat in his lap. I was not shy or scared. He asked me if I have been a good boy this year. I replied with a loud and clear voice: Yeah! I got a snowman teddy bear from Santa. I said: Thank you and named the teddy: Baby.
After visiting Santa, we enjoyed some cookies and juice.
We also got to go on a (couple of) hay ride(s). One of the other kids asked: How come it is a hayride if there is no hay in the wagon? Very valid point, never the less, we went on a hayride.
I sat still and watched all the decorated houses and front yards. I wasn't too happy when our ride was over. Later, as we were getting ready to go home, I saw they were getting ready for one last ride. I made a run for it and we made it. Yeah!! Two rides!! Lucky us!! I would have been perfectly happy if I could have been on every single ride.
You really should have seen all the Christmas lights.

Benjamin

No comments: