Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friends, omma and abbi

I have this book called Me by me. It is a big box, shaped like a book. Inside, there is a scrap book where I can write in how tall I am, how much I weigh, eye and hair color and so on. There are stickers, colors and clay too. We are halfway through the book and we have done hand and foot prints.When I am not inside in my creative mood, I hang out with my friends outside. I prefer to play with my closest neighbors: Nathan, Delany and Martha.
One morning this week, I brought my blue rolling suitcase to daycare. That day, abbi came to pick me up and I got to spend three days at their house. I was really looking forward to the visit. On our way to daycare that morning, as we were making a left turn out on the big road to get to daycare, I yelled from the back seat: Noooo, the other way to abba!! I stayed with them, because mamma and babba were on airplanes. I had a great time and we did lots and lots of things. Below is a photo from Provo, UT. (Mamma says it is beautiful up there)
On Friday, omma, abbi and I went to the airport to get babba. We rode in the bus - although, not in the bus that I wanted to ride in. We saw the airplanes and trains. Later, we met mom at the restaurant. I was so excited and worked up that I could not sit still and eat - at all!!! I stood up, danced and talked. A big armadillo walked around and handed out balloons. When it was far away, I waved and called out for it, but when it came close and wanted to hand me a balloon and give me a high five, I hid behind mamma. We went to visit great grandma and -grandpa today. We were treated to a newly baked cake and I made sure to water all their plants.

No comments: