We were up early this morning!! I think,
mamma and
babba would like to sleep in some in the weekend. I get to stay up late in the evenings and when they ask me, if I am going to sleep in, I say: Yes!! But, then when next morning arrives, I am up at the crack of dawn....ha ha, tricked you! Wake up!!!!

We have worked in the yard all day today. First, we moved an empty birdhouse, so that it would not be in the way. Then we assembled my swing and tied the ropes to a branch way up in the tree.
Mamma went grocery shopping and
babba and I headed over to
Lowes for supplies for the next project: Beautification of my play area! We dug, carried, raked and see how neat my play area is now.

I love the flowers in our yard and I love smelling them too. I'll bury my entire face in the flower and...
mmmmmmmmm.

Sprinkler time!!! I am really brave now and play and play until I am soaking wet.

Finally, ice cream after all the hard work of the day. I have not had time for a nap today, I've been busy working and playing.

I think, I'll wake up very early early tomorrow morning too. I had so much fun today and don't want to miss out on anything tomorrow either.
No comments:
Post a Comment