It's been a while since I blogged. I have been so busy lately. Since the evenings are really nice, all the kids in the neighborhood play outside until it gets dark and it is bed time. Sometimes, we play ball, sometimes badminton and sometimes we set up our tents. Below, we are 7 kids on a mission at the International Space Station.

Last weekend and this one too, John and I spent half a day at Old McDonald's farm. We met around 10-10.30, bought feed for the animals and ran around and fed them, played and just had a great time. Last weekend, when we fed the animals, one of the deer stole half my feed. I wasn't very happy about that, but John saved the day and shared his bag of feed with me. We also pretended to be roosters: Cock-a-doodle-do!!!!!

We tried to catch craw fish, but, they didn't bite.

Of course, we needed a break too. We had brought lunch. I had told mom, what I wanted in my sandwich, but when we sat down to eat, I was not interested in it at all. John's food looked so much better. These days, I think that what everyone else has, seems more interesting.

We rode the horses after lunch. I loved it and wanted to keep going round and round and round.

We have also had a good time at home. Babba and I made peanut butter cookies one evening.

And, we like to hang out on the sofa and watch basket ball.

One day, babba and I played mini golf. Our usual entertainment park closed a while back, but a new, indoor mini golf place just opened just down the street from us. It was so much fun. It is dark inside with lots of neon lights and animals.


Mmmm, ice cream afterwards!!!

I am so glad spring/summer is back!
No comments:
Post a Comment