Tuesday, December 9, 2008

hi

Hi, here I am again. I am now 5 days old and a big girl now. The photo below was taken when I was only three days old and still a baby. When I don't sleep, I am alert and look at all the things around me and try and make out everything - it is still a little bit of a blur to me. One of my favourite objects to watch is big brother Benjamin. He'll run around and play, talk and he always has a lot of love and kisses for me.
I have already gotten the hang of bossing people around. The minute I am hungry, food is there. Of course, giving mom the angry look helps too. They keep telling me that I and so little, but just want until I am hungry and I make sure that I am both seen and heard.
But, usually, I am just happy and content when I am awake.
Annika

No comments: