There is not that much to write about today. I am in daycare today and busy playing with the other kids. I really like daycare and have lots of friends there. My best friends are John and Christian. We have been friends for a long time - ever since we were little boys. I also play with Brandon. He just started in daycare and does not walk yet. I try to teach him, because I am really good at walking. I can also sit still and eat. I am working on my table manners.
At daycare there is plenty to do. I usually get there shortly before 8am and make a straight line over to the breakfast table. On the menu are Cheerios, waffles or toast. After breakfast, we play until lunch. My favorite lunch is pasta and lasagna. After lunch, we nap. All this eating and playing is exhausting and we need to rest too. After nap, it's playtime again and later snack time. We play a lot of games such as: follow the leader, cards, puzzles, we sing and read stories too. When the day is over, I get to go home and I always wave bye. Sometimes I blow kisses too.
I love to color and this is my first piece of art. I sit really still and concentrate. Sometimes, I have to make sure the coloring pen also works on skin - it does!! But it does not taste all that well. It works on Aunts too!!
See ya
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment