Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hello

Hi,

Just a little hello from Texas. Life is good right now. I am the man of the house these days with four ladies. I can't complain, all I have to do is smile and I get what ever I want :) Today, we went out for a long walk and after a nap, we went for a drive. I saw Santa again, but I still don't like to sit in his lap.

Nothing beats emptying the cabinets. Sometimes I'll come across an unlocked cabinet and that just makes my day. Pots, Pans and Tupperware are my favourite.
I have all these toys, but my favourite thing is the pacifier. I love my pacifier and I always manage to turn it upside down. The dog next to me sings and talks. It's quite entertaining.
Then there is my airplane. It sings too and Micky sits up front and talks. There are lights on the propellar. Actually the propellar is the AC on the plane. If it stops, watch the pilot break out in sweat!!I love riding on my airplane and I dance when it sings.
see you

Benjamin

No comments: