Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Li'l Dragon

After breakfast this morning, I wanted to help with the dishes, so I ended up in the sink next to the dishes. But I did help out and ended up cleaning my own cup. Oh, and I got a good cleaning too.
When I was done with my cup, I wanted to see if there was anything else that I could clean. The headset for our computer looked like it needed a good cleaning too, but I wasn't allowed to clean it.... Hey, I am just trying to help out!
When all the cleaning was done, I got dried with this big towel that is shaped like a dragon - or dinosaur, not sure. I got it from Cousin Mitchell and I love to wear it around the house. It's a little long still, but I'm growing fast. Mommy likes it, because it slows me down, when I walk around the house and look for trouble.
Oh, and also because I look so very cute in it!!



See ya

Benjamin

No comments: