Monday, November 27, 2006

Playground

Hi,

Here I am again. I had a lot of fun today. I woke up really early, because I wanted to play and walk around. After breakfast, I went outside to play and watch airplanes fly by. The sky was full of them this morning and as soon as one of the flew by, the next showed up. A little later, when everyone was up and sat down to have breakfast, I sat down too and had my second breakfast. When you play and walk as much as I do, you have to eat a lot!!
Then we went to the mall. It was no fun going to all these stores. There was so much to see and explore, but I was not allowed to touch anything. The mall has a play ground, so I hung out there while the ladies were shopping. I also got to drive in a big bus at the mall, that was fun and I laughed and giggled.


I was supposed to take a picture with Santa, but I didn't care for that. I cried and wiggled. Maybe we will try to visit Santa some other time.

See ya

Benjamin

No comments: