Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's Weekend

I love to blow bubbles and Aunt Elsa bought me this big-bubble-kit that makes these really big bubbles. So, every night, we are outside in the driveway making big bubbles. When the other kids see the bubbles, they want to try it out them selves. I am usually good about sharing and instead, chase their bubbles down and pop them.This morning, after breakfast, we put our plates and cups into the dishwasher. In stead of attempting to start it, like I usually do, this morning, I climbed up on the lid and played drums with a wooden spoon. Both the dishwasher lid and a couple of dirty plastic bowls made a great drum set.
Then it was time to test out all the windows. First the kitchen.
Then the bedroom. See, now I can just sneak in to mom and dad in the middle of the night and they don't have to worry about getting a foot or elbow in the face. I just sleep by the window.
After nap time, the weather cleared up and we went out for a bike ride. We made it all the way to the big bridge and a little bit past it too. We took a break on the top of the bridge and enjoyed the view. I was in awe of all the water right below me and wanted so badly to jump in.
I didn't get to jump in, but instead, got a "real" set of drums when we came back home. I had a great time playing my new drums and soon found out, it was much more fun climbing up on the big "drum".
Benjamin

No comments: