Saturday morning, we went for a long drive to San Antonio.

We slept some, since it was still early and later, I tried to entertain
omma and
lang omma, so they would not get bored.

We made a couple of stops, one of them at this neat store. It looks like it is about to fall apart. Inside, they have lots and lots of stuff.

We went to the Natural Bridge Caverns first.
Mostur and
omma went on a tour, while I looked after
lang omma and mom above ground.

The caverns are very impressive and they enjoyed the tour - except for a few seconds when the power went out and it turned pitch black.

Above ground, I was busy playing and trying to catch butterflies.

Aren't they pretty?

I tried to dig for gold, but only found a few pebbles.

At the hotel, we stayed on the 4
th floor and had a view of the pool. I enjoyed watching the kids play in the pool.

Later, we all got ready and headed down to the
Riverwalk for dinner. I loved it, because we got to walk along the water canals, surrounded by trees and flowers and on the river, ducks and boats floated by.

We had to wait for a while to get seated and there were so many people everywhere. We finally got a table.

It was a little difficult to sit still that long. We had to wait for a while to get served and there was so much activity around me. A Mexican band played music and it helped some.

The next morning, we had breakfast and headed for the pool.

I try so hard to learn how to swim. I kick my legs and hold my head up above the water. I looked a little silly with the green thing on my head. It was just another (failed) attempt to waterproof my ears.

Lang
omma tried to get some sun too.

After the pool, we packed our bags and headed out to town one last time. I went to the park with
omma and
mostur.

Mom and
lang omma went to the mall.

In the end I crashed. Too much fun for me.

Of course, we had to get back home and had a long drive ahead of us. We stopped at a picnic area, played, waved at the cows and a big truck. We finally made it back to rainy Houston.

Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment