Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pool Party

I spent last night and this morning over at grandma's and granddad's. I was really spoiled and had a great time. When mom came by to pick me up, I was still asleep. I woke up shortly after wards and was not really interested in eating or leaving. I just wanted to play with granddad, grandma and all the toys.

We had a pool party this weekend. It was delayed a week due to rain. The party had just started by the time we arrived.We talked to some of the people and then sat down for a hotdog and chips.
We waited for the Bounce House to be empty and then took off our shoes and crawled inside. I tried to walk and jump around, but it was difficult. In the end, I just held onto the net and then bounced. A little later, the kids came back. One of the girls had dirty feet and they had to be wiped clean before she could enter.
Then, finally, we made it to the pool. I was a good boy and patiently waited while we got ready for the pool. I walked over to the big pool, stepped down onto the first step and then all of a sudden jumped into the pool. Luckily, I had arm floats and I was caught, before, I submerged. There were a lot of people in the pool and I recognized several neighbors and I waved at them.
After about an hour in the pool, I was ready to go home. I helped deflate the floats and pack the bag.
We tried to get a good picture of us at the party. Oh well... here we are.
And, by the way, I now know how to take a photo all by myself. I point the camera, say "chiih" and press down on the big button.
Now, I just have to figure out how to do all those things AND hold the camera still at the same time.
Guess what??! When we arrived at the party, we wrote our names on these tickets and gave them to a lady. She said, they would draw names and some people would win gift baskets. And I won!! I won a basket full of candy, popcorn and two movies. I like pool parties!!
Benjamin

No comments: