I slept in Saturday morning, didn't wake up until 9am. We had breakfast and ran a few errands. Since it was such a pretty day outside, we decided to move a part of the fence. First, we had to go to Lowes for supplies. I would like to have shown you photos, but there are none - since I was no where to be found for a photo shoot. Mom and I were outside Lowes, waiting on dad, while he paid for the supplies. As he walked out the door, I ran back in to the store. Mom followed me, but I was gone. She looked all over for me and had to call dad to come look too. A couple of (very long) minutes later, I was found in the garden center, on the opposite side of Lowes. They were not very happy and I knew I had done something wrong.
We did make it home - all three of us - and started working on the new fence. Mom and I tore down the old part and dad built the new fence. Now my bedroom window is in the backyard, and I have a much better view.

I was a very good helper. I brought my own hammer and I carried all the big pickets over to the trash pile.

Finally, we filled dirt in the holes from the old fence and we were done.

We ended the evening with some burgers and fries and did some painting. I loved mixing all the colors.

I objected at first, but knew, I had to give in. I was filthy. I had worked all day and had not taken a nap at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment