Monday, February 4, 2008

Spring Weather

Dad came home on Thursday. We rode in the bus and got to see a lot of airplanes. Through the bus ride, I kept saying: Bus, airplane, BUS!, Airplaaaane!!!!. I couldn't help it, I was so excited. I was very happy to see dad again. I ran over to give him a big hug. But then I noticed all the buses behind dad. I changed direction and headed over towards the buses instead. In the end, I ran over to dad and gave him a big hug too.

Dad and I spent Friday at home and just enjoyed each other's company.Dad gave me this cool, Scottish Rugby polo.The weather has been so nice these past days and we have visited a few parks again. I have really grown and can climb all the way up on my own!!
Our vacuum decided to quit on us a few days back and we had to get a new one. I really like the new vacuum. It is blue and I can ride on it too, while I give dad instructions.This weekend, we went out to eat with grandma and granddad, we played outside a lot and just enjoyed the weekend. I spent Monday at home too and dad and I went to Lowes for some flowers for our front yard. First, we planted the flowers...
...and then we watered them.
After a day of hard work, we rode our bikes over to the park and enjoyed the afternoon.


Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Hi!
I haven't checked in with you guys in awhile -- looks like everything is going great! I like your new vacuum cleaner too :-)
The Lewis'