Saturday, February 16, 2008

Playing with Amalie

Amalie came by this evening. She is Anders' and Susanne's baby girl. I knew a baby came to visit and play with us and I was so excited. At first, I didn't know what to think, I just looked at her, touched her nose gently, talked back to her and then I ran in to my room to play with my trains. Mom and Amalie would also play trains and watch the Wiggles with me. Sometimes, Amalie took a nap and I would then check on her every now and then.She wears a diaper, just like I do. When mom put Amalie on a blanket to change her diaper, I quickly grabbed my blanket and lay down too. Diaper change assembly line. First we had our diapers changed and then I mimicked Amalie's movements.
I had a lot of fun for one day, but finally had to give in and go to bed. I was a good boy this evening. I helped mom and I was gentle with Amalie. I hope, she'll come by to play with me again some time soon. If the weather is better, I can show her my bike.

No comments: