Again, we have been busy this week. We had picture day at daycare and I put on my shirt and tie. I looked like a handsome, young man, if I may say so myself. On our way out to the car, mom asked if she could get a picture of me. I said yes, walked outside to the front lawn, sat down and posed - all by myself.!!

Every day, I learn new things and I get better and better at climbing and jumping. These days, I climb up on my table and jump over on my bed.

Since we moved the fence by my window, I have this view out to the back yard. Now, I sit and watch airplanes and cats from my bedroom window. As the airplanes fly over us, I tell mom who is in the airplanes. Actually, turns out that
babba,
omma and moss have been flying over our house for the past many weeks.

John and I went out for pizza one evening.
Mamma and John's mom came too. I was so excited to see John and kept asking for him. I was so happy when I saw him and could not stop smiling. When we sat down to eat, John and I preferred to play and see who was the loudest at the table. We had a couple of Mine!-incidents, but we
are still good friends.

Grandma and granddad came over one evening. They brought balloons, goody bag and cake from Mary's birthday. I started the weekend with some fever and could not go to Mary's birthday. We enjoyed the cake and I loved the soap bubbles. Thanks!!

These days
Mamma and I are debating about food. She says, when I eat, the food goes to my tummy and
then in my diaper. I don't agree. After the tummy, it goes to my knees and then in my toes. Silly
Mamma.
No comments:
Post a Comment