I am back where I am supposed to be, I run, jump, sing and dance. And, I have rediscovered my inner artist. Lately, I have painted and have projected my innermost thoughts out on this big canvas on the fridge. But, then mom said, those doodles looked more like her mind. Scary! That is when I decided to abandon my painting career for a moment and move on to something a bit more challenging.
People have always commented on my complexion and how easily I tan. So, I wanted to see how I look colored. After a few tries, I decided that I look best in purple.
Yesterday, I stumbled across my play dough and wanted to see what it was all about. I sat still, in my own little universe, for almost two hours and played with the play dough. This is some interesting stuff.
I created these amazing dough figures. Then I just sat and admired them:"wouuuu, uwauuu, waauuuu!!!"
Benjamin a.k.a P. Dough.
No comments:
Post a Comment