We flew in to Houston Tuesday night and grandma and granddad were at the airport to meet us and take us home. At home, I ran to my bedroom and was so excited to see all my toys and bed again. I ran around and yelled out: Mine! at everything. We played with my toys for a little bit, but had to run down to the store to pick up some milk and bread - our fridge was empty. I was so tired by the time we came home that I went straight to bed. I slept all the way until 3am when I woke back up and was ready to play. By then, it was 9am in the
Faroes and time to get up. Mom crawled into my bed and tried to put me back to sleep. I was too awake and couldn't sleep. Finally, she told me to go and play with my cars for a little while and then come back to bed. I didn't protest, and immediately climbed out of bed. I played for a little bit and then tried to get mom to come and play too. I put an orange hardhat on her head and threw a car in her face, but she just gave me back my hat and car and she went back to sleep. Finally, I crawled back in to bed and slept for a few more hours. We got up at 6, made breakfast and got the fire place started. Granddad came over to hang out with me. We spent most of the day outside and enjoyed the nice weather. Thu- and Friday, I went to daycare. I did good and ran right up to my teacher. I gave her and John a big hug. Then, I sat down by the breakfast table, gave mom a good bye kiss and said 'Day! and that was it.
Saturday morning, I noticed a wrapped gift in the den and it was for me. The plan was that I should open it up once dad was back home. But, I fooled them: I tore up the paper the minute mom looked away. I got a tool bench!!!! We put it together and I love it!!

Hm, since we came back, we have been
Skyping quite a bit and I want to use the headset myself now.

On Sunday, we went over to my grandparents for the Davis gathering. I had dressed up and wore a shirt and tie. I played with my cousin and friend Mitchell quite a bit. I also played with Kaitlin and Mary. The food was great and I also got to open up more presents!

I sat with Alyssa and opened all my presents. I got more clothes, a fish and a Wiggles
dvd. (We watch the Wiggles every day and my favorite is the Dingo Tango). All the other kids got lots of gifts too.

Finally, the adults got to do their game with stealing presents from one another. It was fun watching for a little bit, but eventually, I lost interest and headed outside.

I had a great time and I enjoyed seeing everyone again. I didn't want to take a nap while I was at the party. I ended up falling asleep on our way home and I crashed hard.
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment