While dad went to hunt hares, we decided to walk downtown and to feed the ducks on the way. We brought a lot of bread for the ducks and that was good, because they were very hungry. Every now and then, I would steal a bite.

We walked around the park and saw birds, ducks and a cat. We fed the ducks, we saw.

After a long walk, we were cold and starving. A little, cozy cafe was just what we needed. I ate a big plate of fries and I would also play with them, load them on my little truck and drive them around and offload the fries on all the plates.


The cafe was by a busy street and when I was not eating, I watched the cars drive by. We wanted to take the bus back home, but we had to wait for a long time for the bus and I fell asleep. So, we ended up walking back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment