Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wedding

After getting some rest and taking a break from food on Thursday, we went to Uncle Tóri and Sunniva's wedding. I dressed up in shirt and tie and I looked like a million dollars. I don't know, they still laughed at me. Something with looking broad shouldered and buff up top and then there were my skinny legs. Laugh all you want, I know I look good!The ceremony was about a 45 min drive away, and we ended up being there quite early. We walked around and explored the place. Finally, the other people showed up and the ceremony began. It was a very beautiful ceremony. Mom, dad and Mostur had agreed on what to do if I started misbehaving. I think they are under estimating me. I can be a handful at times, but I also know how to be a big boy.Yeah! Wedding cake! It had strawberry cream and it was delicious - when I was finally allowed to eat it. I had circled it for about an hour and wanted so badly to taste it. After the wedding, the newlyweds cut the first piece and then I got my piece of cake. Yummy.
And again, I was quite the ladies man. I can't help it!
The dinner was at nice hotel in Tóshavn in the evening. We enjoyed good food, songs, entertainment and speaches. Oh, and they had to stand up all the time to kiss.
After a few hours, I was so tired. Dad took me home and put me to bed. Actually, we both fell asleep. Mom and Mostur came home a little later. All in all, it was a great day and evening and a beautiful wedding.

Benjamin

No comments: