Mostur met us at the airport in Denmark and we took the train and bus to her apartment. On our way, I finally fell asleep.
When I woke back up, Mostur and I had a great time. We took a bath, watched all the buses, cars and bikes outside. Dad did not spend the night with us, but had to leave early that same day. He flew to Scotland for his work. I waved bye as he drove off in the cab.
Mostur has this really big ball. I love to play with it and it works great as a trampoline too.
Of course, I got hungry at some point. I ate some bread and cheese, but something was missing. So, I searched the fridge and decided the missing ingredient was soy sauce. Mmmm, perfect. Later in the evening we cooked Chicken Alfredo.
Mostur has a lot of tools in her apartments. I found a little tool box and Mostur and I decided to work on one of my pacifiers. It needed it too.
Again, we had to wake up early the next morning! We made it to the airport, checked in and had a quick breakfast. We said good bye to Mostur and again did I want her to come with us on board the airplane. I don't understand, why she could not just come with us!? Once on board, mom tried to fool me and gave me some Dramamine. Yeah right! I did fall asleep instantly, but I slept only for a short time. The remaining 7 hours, I spent awake and I was so very excited about flying. I did a good job and sat still most of the time. And, of course, we had our trips up and down the aisles. Oh, and I was tied to my seat:
Finally: Newark! With Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty in the background.
We had to run to catch our Houston flight. They had messed up our stroller and for a moment, we thought it was lost for good. But, we found it again and we managed to get on board our last flight. Our record to get ready for security (boots, hats, jackets, stroller, toiletries etc) stands at 10 secs :)~ I slept most of the Newark-Houston flight. By then, I was so exhausted of being so very excited about flying. After about 3 hours, we saw a familiar sight: our house!
This was a long flight, but all worth it. We had such a great vacation and we were sad to leave. I am looking forward to our next trip on an airplane and our next trip to the Faroes to see everyone again. I ask for them all the time. And, I am such a good boy when I am on an airplane.Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment