I haven't blogged a whole lot lately because I have been ill. Granddad came over to play with me and I stayed at their house for a couple of nights too. A lot of people are ill and I guess I picked up something form daycare and it was my turn to get ill.
It is never a good thing to be ill. I don't like having fever, coughing, seeing the doctor and taking medicine. But, on the other hand, it is not all bad:
I don't have to take a bath and I don't have to worry about my appearances either.
I get to watch a lot of TV and I am starting to like the Wiggles, Wee Sing, Elmo and Barney.
And of course, it is a little easier to bend the rules and get away with things.
But, I am well again and back in daycare too. All my friends greeted me and I was so happy to see them all again, specially John. When mom came to pick me up, I told her all about my day and I have been so happy and cheerful this evening. After all, nothing beats being well.Granddad: Thank you for spending time with me all week! I had a great time. Mom and dad appreciate the help too!!
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment