Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Between Christmas and New Year

We have been so busy between Christmas and New Year. It is difficult to write about everything, so here is a summary. It is in no particular order.

We went to Rituvík to have dinner with grandma, granddad and my two uncles. The food was good, but I didn't have much time to eat, I could not get my eyes of my uncles guitars. Babba and uncle Niclas played for a little bit, but I don't think they are ready to give up their careers for music yet.
We visited Ronja and Emi too.

They have a trampoline in their yard. We had such a good time jumping on it.
I have eaten a lot lately. I am growing a lot too. Even if I was hungry all the time, I still shared my food with my teddy bears. A box car......well, sort of, wheels are missing. At first, dad pushed me around. Then, we switched and I tried to push him around, but he was a little too heavy for me and I finally had to give up.
Mom and I drove too. Sadly, we didn't get very far either.
Fríði and I had a piano concert and played for great grandma and -granddad.
Sometimes, I got tired of being a good boy and decided it was my way or the high way. Well, maybe not that bad, but it was my way for sure. But, then Mostur caught me and turned me upside down. It didn't help though, it just made it even funnier to test limits.
Mamma and babba got to watch some handball. Both local and international. Here are the Faroes playing against Serbia.
Time to retire the Christmas Tree. First, we removed all the decorations, then abbi and I took the tree out on the balcony and cut it into pieces. Finally, we managed to fill up a couple of trash bags with branches and needles.
We also went out bowling. I bowled at first and knocked down a few pins. But, then snack was served and that was it for me, I was done with bowling. Instead, I parked myself in front of the snacks and stood there for the evening.


Again, I got to go on board the big ferry, Norrøna. We entered through a big, empty car deck and rode the elevator up to the restaurant. We played in the play area until Anna invited us to lunch. I had such a great time and didn't want to go back home.

No comments: