Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tiger Davis

Daddy promised me we would go golfing together; well guess what, he picked me up very early from daycare and we went to Oakhurst Golf Club. I was so excited and I knew we were there when we pulled into the parking lot....yeeeeahhhhh!!!

This is me "Tiger - Ben" on hole #2


I learn from daddy, to take a good warm up swing before the actual drive. I am using a Taylor Made Junior-BLUU-Driver.


I am still trying to correct my hook, as you can see I am in the light rough; no problem I can still make the green on my next shot. Daddy's ball usually goes a little right, but mine goes left; daddy says I hit the ball like grand-dad always hooking left. I don't know exactly what all this funny golf language means, just stay out of my way...I am swinging hard like a Tiger.



As you can see, I am ready to drive to the next hole.



Thanks daddy for taking me golfing, I really loved it; lets do it again and again.
Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will he be going to Scotland with us?

Abba