Did anyone say: Cinnamon? My new love is cinnamon. These past days, I have eaten like an adult and finally I was full. After refusing food for a whole day,
mamma finally offered apple with cinnamon. I jumped up, sped out into the kitchen like a little rocket. Pulled a chair over to the spice pantry, climbed up and started looking for my cinnamon. It took
mamma forever to peel and cut the apple and I had a really hard time sitting still and waiting. Finally!!! I ate the entire, big apple with lots of cinnamon on it.
Yummi!!!

Someone at daycare told me about the zoo and after asking for it a few times, we went in to Houston this morning to visit all the animals. It all started out well and we walked around and visited the sea lions and the hoofed animals. We had a map over the zoo and I kept reading it and reassuring mom by telling her: I know where we are!!

Beautiful butterflies and flowers still in bloom......in comparison to
winter photos from the Faroes.

Halfway through the Children's Zoo, I started loosing interest and just wanted to sit in the stroller and relax.

The last stops at the zoo were the elephants and giraffes. By then, I was running a fever and we hurried home.

I have had a high fever all afternoon and have just slept, relaxed and watched
tv. I watched an entire Star Wars episode and really enjoyed all the fighter jets, space ships and rockets. For an hour or so, the fever came down some and we managed to build an entire railway system.

I am sleeping again and try and get as much rest as possible. It is no fun being ill!
No comments:
Post a Comment