Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Finale

Finally, Halloween arrived!!! I started celebrating early in the morning by bringing my Superman costume to daycare, dress up and go trick or treating. We enjoyed Wendy's for lunch and I came home super happy and with a bucket full of candy.

At home, we rushed to make dinner and to prepare for the evening. When I walked outside, Cole was already outside, dressed as Superman. We are only 5 houses on our little street, but we are two Supermen residing here.
When it started turning dark, Babba and I headed up and down our street and walked a few streets over. We had fun trick or treating. Mamma stayed at home and handed out candy to all the other kids. Last year, our street was super crowded and we expected the same kind of crowd this year. But, not even half the trick or treaters showed up. Bummer, now, we have bags and bags of left over candy.
Upon my return to my home, I decided to sit down and sort through my second bucket of candy.
Here is a picture of babba and me at Lowes. We like to go out and do men things every now and then. This particular evening, we had a lawn mower race.

No comments: