Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy 3


November 1 and I am THREE years old!! Happy to you, Ben Davis! Because of Babba's ever changing work schedule, we ended up not having a birthday party today, but will next weekend. Instead, we decided to take it easy. I woke up early, knowing there were presents waiting for me. I opened all of them first thing and had a blast!
I got all kinds of things: clothes, rain gear, cars, car track, puzzle... you name it. We've been building puzzles and racing cars on the car track! Thank you everyone for all the presents!!For dinner, abbi cooked for us: Duck! Yummi. After dinner, omma and abbi had a surprise for me: A big birthday cookie! They all sang for me and then we had cake. It was very sweet with lots and lots of sugar and blue/green icing. I spent the rest of the evening bouncing off the walls and entertaining everyone. Thank you for a great evening, omma and abbi!

No comments: