Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving and other events

We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday over at aunt Tara's. There was lots and lots of good food and company.
OK, I'll admit, I hardly ate anything, but wanted to head outside or upstairs to play with all the different toys.
and of course Mitchell's guitar and keyboard.
Kaitlin, Mary and I played all kinds of games and puzzles. Kaitlin was so good about teaching us these different games.
What a great day! I'd like to give thanks to a great family!! When we are not celebrating Thanksgiving, I stay pretty busy. I am getting (too) brave on the playground. Mom held her breath and was about to pass out, but I climbed all the way up on my own.
One evening when we came home, there were three big boxes at our front door: Presents from the Faroes!! We carried them in and opened them up.It took forever to open them up and to organize them all in to categories and piles. I helped out with some sorting and put presents in my pile, but when I discovered that I could not open them up, I abandoned the presents and started building my new puzzles in stead. I can not imagine the time it took and chaos at Lang Omma's (great grandma) when Omma, Moss, Abbi, Lang Omma and Ommedid wrapped and sent these presents to us!! TÙSUND TAKK!!!!

No comments: