We got home after six and spent the evening at home opening presents for us four. There were so many presents under the tree and we ended up saving a few for Christmas Morning. I opened my presents and Annika's presents too. We got more clothes and lots of toys.Before we went to bed, we prepared the fireplace for Santa. We made sure it was clean and put out cookies and milk. It took a while to fall asleep, because I was so excited and could only think about Santa coming down the chimney. On Christmas Morning, I was so super excited and headed straight for the fireplace. I didn't notice all the presents, he'd left for us. The only thing, I noticed was: Cookies and milk were gone and the fireplace was a mess.... Yeah! Santa came by!!! Finally, I noticed, he'd brought me a big car and trains.... just what I wanted!! Thank you Santa!!
It took 5 seconds to finish breakfast, another 2 seconds to get dressed and finally, I was outside, testing my new ride!
A cool dude! Later, omma and abbi came by and they got to see my new car too.
I hope, you had a wonderful Christmas as well!Benjamin
1 comment:
I love this picture of the whole family! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I haven't posted our pictures yet, we didn't get a lot of good ones. But I plan to catch up for the whole fall in the next few days. Have a great New Year!
Dyann
Post a Comment