Thursday, January 15, 2009

NASA

Today was a special day: I got to go to NASA. We got ready and headed to omma and abbi's house first. Annika was staying with abbi while we went to NASA. I came to the conclusion that she was too small to fly the rocket up to the moon.At NASA, the rockets were interesting, but no match to the elevator. Yes, the elevator was my favorite "exhibit". I cannot tell you how often we rode it up and down.
Every now and then, we'd take a break from the elevator and do other things.




After hours of fun, we headed back for Annika. Abbi cooked dinner for us and it was delicious. Unfortunately, Annika had been a little fussy and had been crying some too while we were gone. She can be a cry baby at times, but I still love her very much and want to make sure she comes back home with us, when ever we go somewhere.

No comments: