Saturday, January 31, 2009

ZOO and Hermann Park

Today was a super day! Moss and I started off by making Mickey pancakes for breakfast. Then, since the weather was perfect, we headed to the Zoo. We looked for a parking spot for the longest time, finally found one and got our tickets and map. I immediately asked for the map and took charge of guiding everyone around. I would carefully open the map, try and find out where we were and there we would go next. Then, I carefully folded the map again. The folding part was a little tricky.
We saw all these different kinds of animals: Fish, giraffes, elephants, tigers, lions, sea lions, goats and so on.
We rode the carousel, climbed, ran, jumped and then I also insisted that we danced like the Wiggles on these ABC blocks.
After the zoo, we walked over to Hermann Park to feed the ducks and pigeons. We walked around for hours and just enjoyed the day. We tried to ride the peddle boats, but we were too late. So, we rode the train around the park instead...choo choo.
Annika slept through out it all and only woke up to eat..now, that is a perfect little sister :) This we will have to do again soon!

No comments: