Sunday, January 11, 2009

ZOO

These past two days, things have been a little challenging at home and today, we decided to join Cameron and his parents and head to the Zoo (for a change of scenery). It was a little chilly outside, so we dressed up (some of us for the occasion!)
Cameron and I walked around, explored and called out the names of all the animals, we knew.

We even crawled through a tunnel inside a big aquarium!
I roared at a couple of sleeping lions.
And, of course, wanted to ride the lion on the carousel.
We had pizza for lunch and watched the ducks swim in the pond behind us!
Later, we fed some other ducks outside the zoo. We fed them all kinds of goodies: pretzels, granola bars and crackers - what ever we could find in our snack bag.
I rode the big train with Cameron and his parents while mamma fed Annika. I loved it!!
There was also a big play ground in the park and we had a blast!
After many many hours out and about, we headed back to our car. I was wiped out and just wanted to sleep. Annika was an angel through out the entire trip (she slept through out most of it!). Since things had gone so well, we ended up driving over to omma and abbi in Pasadena to visit for a little bit, before heading home.

What a great day!

No comments: