Thursday, November 1, 2007

Computer Class

Hi,

Now that I am two years old and almost a grown up, I have to start thinking about my future and what I want to be. There is a big world out there and I need to be prepared! Ha ha, well, kind of.... maybe 15 years from now. For now, I plan on spending all my time hanging out with my friends, play and just enjoy life. Anyway, I have started in a computer class now that I am two years old. Every Tuesday I put on my red Gigglebytes t-shirt and go to class. We learn about colors, shapes, match pictures, how to use the mouse and all the buttons. And, we also have to learn to share and take turns. As soon as we come home on Tuesdays, I run over to our computer, push the "on" button and try and teach mom how to operate the computer. Benjamin

No comments: