Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cool weather

Since the weather has been a little cool lately, I have had a chance to wear most of my nice and warm sweaters.
I finally fit my leather jacket too. I got it for Christmas last year, but it was too big. Since then, I have really tried to grow some, so that I can fit the jacket this winter.Because of the cool weather, we have had our fireplace going almost every night. Dad and I built the fire and every time it dies out, I reminded dad to go and get more wood (woo). Oh, and I took this photo all by myself.
Since I started computer class at daycare, I have become really interested in computers. My favorite computer is dad's laptop. I practice using the mouse and the single and double clicking. Most of the time I multi click. I like to browse YouTube for videos of excavator. I can sit for a long time and just click on the screen and watch the excavators.
We also built our first Ginger Bread House. Mom, dad and I built the house and then I got to decorate it. I put all the candy on one side of the roof. Unfortunately, the icing hadn't set properly and as soon as we were done decorating, the house fell apart. Oh well, we had fun.
Benjamin

No comments: