Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

As you all know, Halloween was yesterday! I brought candy and my Spiderman outfit to daycare. After breakfast, we all dressed up and went trick or treating at the daycare. For lunch we ordered Pizza and had juice and cupcakes also.

When we came home, we got ready to go back out to trick or treat. We lit our pumpkins and put a big basket, full of candy, outside. Since no one was home to hand out candy, we left it all outside for the kids to take. They all did good and no one was greedy.

I was Yoda. I didn't want to wear the hat at first, but then found out that this costume got me some candy and the hat was accepted. Everyone handed out all this candy and after a few houses, my basket was half full and heavy. I couldn't carry it, but dragged it behind me. Mom offered to carry it, but I refused. I know, she would steal all the good candy out of the basket, if she got a hold of it. Our street was packed with Trick or Treaters of all ages and I think we had around 100 trick or treaters through out the evening.
Then, in the middle of it all, dad showed up. I was so happy to see him. Didn't want to do more trick or treating, and we all hung out in our drive way for the rest of the evening and handed out candy in stead.
Want some candy? I got a whole lot of candy and offered everyone a lolly pop.
Dad got to dress up as Yoda too, but I think I am a better Yoda.

Can't wait until next Halloween. ChhiiiikkChhheeet!!

Benjamin

No comments: