Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Soap bubble fight

I have rediscovered my passion for airplane videos on YouTube. Yesterday, after dinner, mom and I sat down to look at some of the videos. I usually ask to see a video. Mom calls me a broken record, but I disagree. I just want to make sure, I am heard: Airplane! airplane! airplane! airplane! airplane! Aaiirplaaane!! After a few airplane videos: Choo choo! choo choo! choo chooooooooOOO!! When I don't see Emily in the Thomas Train video I ask for her: Emmy? Emmyyyy!!!?? She is my favorite train. Tonight, we filled up the kitchen sink with soap bobbles and I got to wash a set of new zip lock boxes. When mom came over to check on me, she got a soap bubble wash too. - ha ha ha!!!
Hi hi hi...
But, then I got washed too!
We made a mess, but we had fun. After the soap bubble fight, we had to dry the counter top, cabinets and floor. And I had to change to my pjs because I was soaked.
I have started to talk more. I say new words every day and I like to repeat words. I still need to practice a lot, but I am so proud when I say a new word and mom understands me. Soon, I will talk like a waterfall and you can't stop me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and mommy are having real amounts of fun. I am sorry you been a wee bit sick. I hope you feel better soon. I miss you and love you.
Daddy