On Sunday, we headed up north to Cleveland, TX to visit my grandparents. The weather was beautiful and it had been a while since we last saw them. As always, the first thing great grandma and I did was to hit the chocolate box.
Mmmmmm.... We played inside for a little bit and I played with their toy cars. After a little while, we all went outside and just enjoyed the afternoon out on the patio. Well, they all kicked back, I went to work.

I filled up the watering can and watered all the pots, plants and bushes. I made several rounds and made sure to water each plant every round.

Eventually, I figured out that it was easier to water the plants with the water hose and so I made one last round with it. Great granddad was so happy to have someone help him out in his yard.

When done watering, I picked some flowers for great grandma. She gave some of them back to me and I sat down in the swing and enjoyed the smell of the small, purple flowers.
Mamma is not the only photographer around here..... I am too!!! I took exactly 72 pictures in 4 minutes. Most of them are of shoes and my fingers. Great grandma, -granddad and
mamma's heads are nowhere to be found on the photos. I did manage to take some good pictures of the pots.... that is right, I took pictures of each and every pot and bush in their yard.
Cheese, ........ I made it on some of the pictures too!! Of course, we had to go back home. I fell asleep in the car and didn't want to wake back up. Yard work is hard labor.

Guess what??? We went and got some play dough. I played last night and this evening. Everything within a couple of feet of the kitchen table, including my chair are very colorful right now.....I like it...the messier, the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment